Sunday, June 23, 2013

Snapshots of our kickoff to summer.

Not many words tonight. Just sharing a few of my favorite photos from the past few days of summer adventures.
.....................................

Last Thursday, Jon and I took the girls out to some of the town parks. It was the perfect way to spend a warm summer evening.


Yesterday we spent the afternoon with my sister and nephews riding a steam train! It was crazy hot out, but it was worth it!

I had to put this set in. The eye-poke. Caught on film. LOL!


And finally, for the cherry on the top of our little week of summer fun, we spend today at Jon's parents house, exploring, eating, and just relaxing.


 Here's to summer. We're kicking it off with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! That little girl is so adorable! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!