Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Mighty Mississippi

I'm just popping in real quick to share a few pictures that I took along the Mississippi River Walk in Dubuque. We recently spent the weekend there for my cousin's wedding, and while I didn't get my camera out too much, I thought I would at least share the few photos that I did take.


I'm so glad I was able to go and visit family that I don't get to see very often (though I'm kicking myself for not bringing my camera with me to the wedding events and getting more photos of everyone.) I wish I could say that I thoroughly enjoyed the trip, but I was still in the thick of my sickness here so it was a bit of a struggle for me at times. I'm still very glad I went and Sydney definitely had a great time visiting the Mississippi River Museum, the awesome indoor water park at the hotel, dancing at the wedding, and spending time with family! Definitely worth it!

I have a few more random photos to share, so bear with me while I catch up on posting all these old pics!

1 comment:

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!