Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Magically Mundandane: Valentine's Day Edition

Simple things we've been enjoying lately.

A Valentine's Day gift from daddy.


Pulling out last year's decorations. (You don't want to know how long I spent untangling those blessed hearts.)


This super sweet, pinterest inspired, hairdo that my sister did for Sydney.


Last, but not least, festive cupcakes.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Give someone you love a hug!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the heart hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is just TOO CUTE! I often think that it's good I don't have any girls, because I can barely manage my own hair! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. First valentines are special. I love her hair. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair is so cute!!!! *sigh* I miss out on all the fun with these boys. Great shots you got this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!