Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twenty Nine

I woke up early on my birthday. Not because I wanted to, but because a certain brown-eyed babe decided today would be a good day not to go back to sleep. But, that's ok, I'm a glass-is-half-full kind of girl so I sat there, sun coming up, nursing my baby thinking about the year to come. So I said to my self, "Self. This is the last bit of your twenties. You are going to rock this year out. It's going to be the best, last year of your twenties ever!" [Insert fist pump here]

And that's when Lillian decided to spit-up all over me. I'm talking, shirt soaking, spit-up pouring down between you boobs, shock-and-awe, kind of spit-up.

Welcome to twenty-nine mama. It's going to be a good year.


2 comments:

  1. oh no! That made me laugh, but in a I feel you kinda way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is a very good year. I am just about to embark upon my 36th year....all I can say, is holy cow, time flies! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!