Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mondays with Mommy

In effort to ease some of my working mom guilt while simultaneously indulging my love of summer, I am taking Mondays off for a few months. Weekends are great, but they usually fill up with errands, parties, and events...all great things, but summer Mondays are just for her! I’m so excited to spend more time with my girl and make some fun summer memories!

Aside from a few shopping trips, we've spent the majority of the past two days in our backyard. Girlfriend loves to be outside and loves to get dirty!


Snippets from our outdoor fun:

We watched bugs,


destroyed mommy's flowers,


played with sidewalk chalk,

played in the swimming pool,
 

ate a picnic lunch,
 

helped pot some plants,


and watched airplanes.


It was perfect. Monday has just become my new favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!