Thursday, May 5, 2011

A month of MCP Project 52

Here are the last four weeks of photos I submitted for MCP Project 52. Most of these you've probably already seen on other blog posts.

Week 14 - Fusion
Fusion; the combining of two or more distinct things. Umm yeah, so I totally bombed this week and didn't submit anything. However...I think this picture fits the bill!


Week 15 - How Others See You
I struggled with this one, so I ended up just doing a self portrait. Boring and predictable...yes, but I tried to make it a little more dramatic and interesting than usual. This was a mirror shot and the focus fell on my earring...which I actually kind of like.

Week 16 - Furry Friends
Well of course...Sawyer. Very happy with the sharp focus on his eyes. Sawyer's eyes speak a thousand words.

Week 17 - Princess For A Day
Trying out her new Easter digs.

That's it! Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!