Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shinning, Elegant, Radiance.


Shinning, Elegant, Radiance... this is what Jon dubbed his flower art masterpiece. 


Sydney got the crayons out last night, and she colored with us for a little while, but then she decided it was way more fun to put the crayons in the box and dump them all out again. She did this over, and over, and over.  




I made the rainbows…Sydney called them “bow-bows”.  She is starting to pick up words so fast. She may not get them exactly right, but she seriously repeats everything now!

Once the crayon box lost its entertainment value, Sydney moved on to head butting her dad…who was still busy perfecting Shinning, Elegant, Radiance.




One thing’s for sure, this girl loves her papa.



....................................................................................
Shifting Gears.
My vegetable garden is screaming for some spring clean up! The snow started falling so early this year, and wouldn't let up, so I didn’t get a chance to clean up before winter. I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to get in there this weekend and get things ready. I have big plans this year for that little garden so I better get moving!



2 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of Elliott! Isn't it amazing how much they pick up? I mean, ever day it seems Elliott can say more words!! How did they get so big so fast!? Sydney is a doll, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely growing way too fast! I guess I’ll have to be more careful about what I say around her! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!