Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Soaking It Up

It's officially spring, the temps have been in the 70's, and we are soaking it up! Here are a few things I'm loving right now...

Spring Blooms.
Crocuses are in full bloom at my parents house. None of the flowers are blooming yet at our place, but they are so close!


Squishy Baby Faces.
My adorable, sleepy nephew. What is it about squishy baby cheeks and lips that make you want to smooch them?


Swings.
Sydney is obsessed with swings right now. She will sit in them for hours if you let her and she throws a huge fit when you try to get her out! We decided to set up a swing on our patio, not the greatest setup, but she loves it (Kameron tried it out too)!


Sand Tables.
Endless entertainment. We love our new sand/water table!


Grills and Kabobs.
We've been grilling outside almost every day, it's a warm weather must!


Weekends with Family.
My sister and brother-in-law came down and stayed with our parents for the weekend, so it was a full house...the best kind of house!


A Cold Beer On My Back Patio.
One of my favorite warm weather pastimes. 


New Picnic Baskets.
My nephew called it cheesy. I call it old-school romantic.


Clean Slates.
It's ready! We got the vegetable garden cleaned up and ready to plant.



Full Moons and Distant Lightning.
Have you seen the moon lately? Gorgeous. We had a bonus lightning show Sunday night. (Sorry, I didn't get great pics, but take my word for it, it was beautiful!)


Hope you're getting a chance to soak up this beautiful spring weather!

2 comments:

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!