Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall Family Photos | Urbana Family Photographer

November was a very busy photography month for me (love that!). I'm a bit behind in posting the sessions, but I've got some time now to catch up so stay tuned for a few more session posts!

First up is the Keyes family. What a sweet family! Lindsey and Brian are two of the nicest people you could meet and oh, their little boy Mason, what a cutie! Of course we had a cold snap the weekend we were scheduled to do their photos, but they braved the cold morning air with me and I'm so glad they did; the morning light was beautiful!


The first thing I noticed when I met Lindsey was her eyes. They are stunning mamma!

Adorable babies and gorgeous morning light, two things that make me very happy.
Little man loves his daddy!
Momma's not the only one with gaw-geous eyes!
Thanks for spending a a cold fall morning with me Brian, Lindsey, and little Mason!

2 comments:

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!