Saturday, June 4, 2011

Boneyard Greenway and Scott Park

Sydney is taking a nap right now, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my pictures from yesterday afternoon with you...

I’ve driven by the renovated Scott Park and 2nd street basin project many times, but I had yet to stop and get a close look, so at lunch yesterday I decided to go for a walk and check it out. It’s still a work in progress, but it’s already a beautiful little trail and park.  If you haven’t checked it out yet, you should!


There are several water features, lots of flowers, and everything is attractively landscaped. I think it will be even better in a year or so, when things have really filled in.


There's also an amphitheater and plenty of benches and tables if you want a place to sit or eat lunch. (Which I think I'll be doing more often!)


And of course it's conveniently located right next to campus town, which has a charm all of it's own!


If you're local or in the neighborhood check it out sometime!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!