Monday, July 11, 2011

Our holiday weekend in pictures.

Just wanted to share a few pictures from our Fourth of July weekend with you. Sorry these are so late! Our Fourth was pretty laid back this year. We spent a lot of time with family, rode four-wheelers (Sydney's first time!), played with fireworks, and of course ate lots of fabulous food!

Breakfast of Champions
Game faces. Notice I could not be bothered to set down my beer.
Watermelon!
What a mess! Who's child is this!
Hmmm.....
Wait for it...
...Bam! Busted!
Sydney giving me the stink eye.
My family is crazy.
Seriously. Who's raising this child?
One more try...
Look out! Behind you!
That's all for now. I'm enjoying the day with Syd, so I'm off to go sit outside and stick my feet in the kiddy pool! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!