Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

Well, by now, everyone (including myself) has moved on from Thanksgiving and is in full on Christmas mode, but there's never really a bad time to be thankful is there? No. We're agreed then. So, even though it's a little late, here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend and a few things that I am thankful for right now...

Hot chocolate.

Second trimester and the end of morning sickness.

A place to call home.


Books.

A two year old beauty who is healthy, points out every house with Christmas lights on the way home, gives the best hugs, is independent and funny, pretends to put on my makeup in the morning, loves to read and sing, makes every day an adventure.

 

A close knit family of parents, siblings, and in-laws that are always there for each other.


Friends both near and far.

A husband who is my best friend, loves our daughter intensely, is one of the handiest men I know, let's me drag him to all sorts of events, is my favorite person to travel with, doesn't believe that skittles have different flavors (they do. red and purple are the best.), still holds my hand after more than eleven years.


Christmas lights.


A faith that is steadfast through a life that is constant change and motion.

A loyal companion.


Little sister growing in my belly.


My camera and the ability to capture life's fleeting moments.

This little blogspace where I can share my pictures and thoughts.

All of you who read it.



Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!