Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Something New


I love reading blogs, especially blogs with beautiful pictures. I guess I really started getting into the whole blog thing, around a year ago when my little girl was just a few months old. I stumbled across some amazing women and mothers who blog about their lives, their children, and their home, and I was so inspired by them!

Thanks for the great photo uncle Jeff!

I don’t fancy myself much of  a writer, and I’ve never been really into journaling, but since becoming a mom, I find myself wanting to muse,  to reflect,  and to appreciate, all of the small things, the mundane details of life. Life is so fleeting, it goes by so fast, and I want to slow down and soak up every moment of it!


Now, add to all of this the fact that I just got a spiffy new camera for Christmas and…voila! – I want to start a blog!


It's a new year and this is the beginning of something new for me! So join me on the ride won’t you? It ought to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!