Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend.

Sydney spent Friday night with a monkey on her back.

Literally.

This was a birthday gift from my sister. 

It's a child leash...

but it also doubles as a fabulous toy! She reused to take it off all night. 

Oh, and there were many random meltdowns.

Exhibit A.


Papa always makes things better.

Exhibit B.


The rest of the weekend we relaxed and spent time with Grandma and Grandpa B.


We left Sydney with Grandma for a while on Saturday and decided to go for a drive in the country. 



I love the countryside. It's always beautiful.

Even on a cold, dreary afternoon.






We stopped by an old cemetery. 




Which apparently is looked after by cows. 


Such curious animals.

"Duuuh, Whatcha doin'?"

Speaking of curious animals. 

We got to meet miss Kiwi this weekend.

Grandma and Grandpa's new puppy. What a cute, spunky, little thing!


(Don't worry, Jon's not dead.)

We played with grandpa's birthday present. 

An i-pad. 

Now I totally want one.

It's so easy a 15 month old can do it! No joke, Sydney totally got the whole, slide-your-finger-to-move-the-pictures thing!


Everyone got to play with grandpa's present. Everyone except grandpa that is.


Good morning sunshine.




Good morning bed-head.


Good morning cheesy grin.


Low and behold, Sydney discovered these gems. 

Which were then only allowed to leave her feet for nap time and diaper changes.



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We certainly did.













2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos and I love that you have this blog!!! You have a gorgeous family and I miss my Auntie so much! You have to tell me how you survive living in a small town.. I'm still not used to the rural towns here in CT. xox selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Selina! I love the slow pace of a smaller town, but I know it's a big change from Chicago! I hope you all are doing well (and surviving all the snow!) out there!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!